The Greater Loveland Historical Society Museum, founded in 1975, is a non-profit organization, with the goal of preserving the greater Loveland Area's past for generations to come. The museum is run by a volunteer Board of Trustees, elected every two years, over 100 volunteers, and a professional part time Director. Operating expenses are supplied by membership fees, donations, and interest from endowments.
The museum depends on both individuals and corporate members for its continued support and invites you to become a member of this vibrant community organization. Simply print out the below order form and mail it to the following address along with your check to GLHSM:
Greater Loveland Historical Society Museum
201 Riverside Drive
Loveland, Ohio 45140
Many volunteer opportunities are available.
- Serve as a docent or greeter during weekend hours
- Lead school or other group tours
- Work in the gift shop
- Filing, cataloging or data entry in the library
- Volunteer for various committees
- Fund raising activities
- Assist in the planning and implementation of special events and programs
- Help with displays
- Take care of the herb garden